[RP TownTalk] What to do during an earthquake

Sonia Dasgupta sonia at patch.com
Tue Aug 23 20:44:25 UTC 2011

Was anyone home when the quake happened? I'm looking for firsthand accounts
from residents. Can you send me a note at sonia at patch.com

Sonia

--
Sonia Dasgupta
Editor | Riverdale Park-University Park Patch<http://riverdalepark.patch.com>
sonia at patch.com
facebook.com/RiverdalePatch
twitter.com/RiverdalePatch
<http://www.facebook.com/RiverdalePatch>

Want to advertise? Contact our Ad Manager Nicole Houston at (301) 332-7519
or email her at nicole.houston at patch.com.