[RP TownTalk] Apartments at Natoli Place Filled, but ...

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 00:36:06 UTC 2011

My Fellow Riverdalians,

Thanks for all the leads you've sent us -- Yorke Partners/Yorke Property
Management, Inc. -- in recent weeks for available apartments on Natoli
Place. We are now at 100% capacity. All is well.  If you have not seen this
year's summer garden -- the space between The Pink House and The Brick House
-- walk by and enjoy it. An impressive number of our tenants are apparent
Luther Burbank  clones who've had wonderful success this season with all
types of summer vegetables. They have been religious in yanking leaves and
after seeing the composting display at the Riverdale Park Farmer's Market,
began a great composing area near the garden. Some, not all, of the garden
watering came from the rain  barrel at The Pink House, sold by the Lion's
Club at a very reasonable rate. The sunflowers were planted in hopes of
luring yellow finches but only a few have been spotted this season. Yellow
finches are indigenous  to more tropical climates like Argentina and Chile
but we had a slew of them last year. They are fun to watch. They gobble
sunflowers seeds and zip across the garden looking like flying bananas.

Anyway, we do have a couple of interesting vacancies nearby, and one
particularly rare, a handicapable home. We have recently completed rehabbing
this  huge -- larger than 2,400 square feet! -- four-bedroom, two bath home
on a single level. It's in Defense Heights, near Landover Hills but the
mailing address is "Hyattsville." It does have an all new, roll-in bathroom
and super nice touches throughout the house.

It is "for sale" ($249,900) but we'll also consider renting it for $2,200
per month. Here are our Craigslist postings. Please call me if you have
additional questions or just want to book a tour.

Handicapable Hyattsville Home For Sale

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/reo/2553118600.html.

Handicapable Hyattsville Home For Rent

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/apa/2553142465.html

*
*

If you need an apartment in the Republic of Eastport (as it's called by
locals in Annapolis, Md., we have a 1-bedroom available now and another
1-bedroom coming up in the fall. Both are within walking distance of shops,
docks, restaurants, night spots and of course, the Maryland Capitol Building
and the U.S. Naval Academy. Also, St. John's College, one of the nation's
oldest Liberal Arts, colleges, is just a few blocks away. Again, our
postings:

Eastport 1-Bedrm Apt For Rent, $1,295

http://annapolis.craigslist.org/apa/2492691851.html.

Eastport 1-Bedrm Apt. For Rent, $1,395

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/apa/2536190940.html

Again, thanks for your referrals. We appreciate our neighbors in Riverdale
Park.
--
Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Property Management, Inc.