[RP TownTalk] Books, Books, Books - We'll Take Them

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 14:27:14 UTC 2011

Don't let your books miss out on being part of the year's best book event.
Donate them now so they can be with all the other cool books at this year's
 Hyattsville Elementary School PTA Used Book Sale
Any language, fiction or non-fiction, adult or children's, large or small print, hard or paperback.
We'll take all books as long as they're in readable condition!

We'll also gratefully accept DVDs, VHS, CDs, LPs, etc.

Donations accepted in the blue bin just inside Hyattsville Elementary School's main entrance
(5311 43rd Avenue, Hyattsville, MD; 301-209-5800) weekdays between 7:45 a.m. and 7 p.m.
or to set up a donation, e-mail Bart Lawrence at bartkathleen at hotmail.com or call 301-312-9170.
We will collect donations right up to the sale in early November.
Thank you on behalf of the PTA

Bart Lawrence,
Hyattsville, MD

(sorry for the crosspost)