[RP TownTalk] Yes Organic Market now open - and more!

Carol DePrato tazimax at verizon.net
Tue Aug 30 11:59:31 UTC 2011

I shopped at Yes Organic Market yesterday.  The staff is very friendly, very helpful.  To me it is a bigger, nicer version of MoMs or Takoma Park Coop and less like the more industrial Whole Foods.  And there is a bonus, they sell upscale beer and wine.  Prices are on par with most organic markets as well.
Carol DePrato Miller