[RP TownTalk] Festival of Lights

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 18:52:21 UTC 2011

The Riverdale Business Association will be at the Train Station  during the
Market and Festival taking FREE  pictures with Santa.  This is our 9th year
providing  this gift to Festival goers!  We have done as many as 300 photos
in  one day!  Lance Whitney is our talented photographer.  Simon  Plog
prints your photos on the spot.  They do kids, pets, families,  friends, etc.
Santa arrives on the firetruck at 1:00  p.m.   The Riverdale Resident
Clarinetists will play Christmas  Carols in the station and you are invited to sing
along with our lead  singer Shiela Smith.
See you there!

Audrey, President
Riverdale Park Business Association_Click to play  sound: Ho Ho Ho - Santa_
(http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/snd/occ/xms/hohoho-santa.mp3)