[RP TownTalk] Hyattsville Safeway

Lou King lking at knob.com
Wed Dec 14 22:51:59 UTC 2011

Yes Gloria it is a shame that the answer seems to be grouse about what
we have instead of working to correct issues. People that wish Safeway
would go away will just create another empty store front, and the dream
that something else will move in. Bad mouthing is a self fore-filling
exercise that will just reduce business even more. To Bad

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org