[RP TownTalk] Lawsons Pharmacy as alternative to Safeway pharmacy

Michele Leonardi mpleonardi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 03:12:08 UTC 2011

Hello neighbors- Since the pharmacy at Safeway is closing on Wednesday, I
just
want to remind everyone that Lawsons Pharmacy is just a few doors down from
Safeway in case you have been getting your prescriptions filled at Safeway.
They
sold their files to Rite Aid on Rt 1 but by no means are you required to use
Rite Aid if you were using Safeway. You can have your files transferred to
any
pharmacy you wish. I work part-time at Lawson's (an independent in
operation for
the last 84 years) Just come on in and we will be happy to provide superior
service to you and your family. Michele Leonardi

This message is intended only for the recepient to whom it is addressed.
Please do not forward this e-mail to any other person, group, entity,
listserv, website, or group of people without my express consent.