[RP TownTalk] Re Gazette Article

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Fri Dec 30 16:00:04 UTC 2011

If you have a copy of the Gazette to read, you
will see the heading quote:
        "2011 MD Making a  Difference."
"In this year end edition, the Gazette honors Prince
George's County residents and groups that made a
positive impact on the county, whether sacrificing
their time, talents and finances to help - in many
cases - strangers improve their lives.  In 2011 these
difference makers remained as essential as ever in
making Prince George's County a better place to
live, work and worship.  While all of the difference
makers could not be recognized in our print edition,
readers are encouraged to share their stories on
people who made a difference in their lives at
_www.gazette.net.'_ (http://www.gazette.net.')

When we try to email the Gazette article, none of
the explanation above shows explaining this. There
are 3 pages of write ups of people recognized for
Making a Difference & Riverdale made front page.
Yeah!