[RP TownTalk] Helping Your Challenging Child: A Caregiver Training Program - Spring 2011

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 12:54:22 UTC 2011

I normally don't forward information on this topic to this list, but
I've worked hard to get funding for this course to make it affordable
to anyone who might want to attend and I want everyone to know about
it. If you have a child who is challenging for one reason or another,
this 10-session course can help you. My husband and I took it 3 years
ago, and it was life-changing for us.

The course is open to any caregivers (parents, daycare providers,
etc.) interested in learning how to help their challenging child or
children.

Please help us get the word out - forward this to anyone you think
might be interested.

-Sarah