[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 54, Issue 8

Jackson325 jackson325 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 22 15:12:47 UTC 2011

I'm very happy about this!  Delivery trucks and tractor trailers leaving Crescent Cities have gotten stuck on our narrow street (44 avenue).  Going toward East West highway is hard enough, backing back down it when the truck driver realizes they can't squeeze through can be a nail biter for the folks parked in front of their own houses!

Crescent Cities is responsive when notified, but in reality the truck driver goes the way they want when they leave.

Janice Byrum-Jackson
6206 44 ave