[RP TownTalk] Old newspapers

Judy Stone austintula at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 21:01:36 UTC 2011

Hi,
I am looking for newspaper that I can recycle/use for students in the sculpture classes I teach at the University of MD and Montgomery College. If you have a small (or large!) stack you would like to donate I can pick them up from your front porch or recycling container Sunday Jan 23 or Monday Jan 24.

Or, if you have any other ideas for sources where I can get  large quantities in our area, I need large quantities two or three times a year during the first week of classes.

The UMD recycling center was my source, but it is no longer available to get me what I need.

Judy Stone
judystoneart at yahoo.com