[RP TownTalk] (no subject) reply

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 17:53:50 UTC 2011

As I'm understanding it, the fathers' last name is Zelaya.  I'm not 100 percent
sure, but in Latino families, do the children have the last name of the mother,
who retains her maiden name after marriage?  But no, it's not the wrong name,
it's the same family.

I'm so sorry for them, I can't imagine losing 2 children like this.