[RP TownTalk] snow removal

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 16:17:13 UTC 2011

Also, if you have an elderly neighbor or one who cannot shovel, please be
kind enough to help them out too.
Audrey

In a message dated 1/28/2011 11:02:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dmglaros at gmail.com writes:

Just a  reminder that snow needs to be removed from sidewalks within 48
hours.  I  walked my daughter today to school and I was surprised by the number
of  sidewalks still covered with snow.  Please also remove snow from the
entire sidewalk--not just the width of the shovel.

Thanks.
Cranky Mom

Dannielle Glaros
_dmglaros at gmail.com_ (mailto:dmglaros at gmail.com)

=

processing  only

For more  information about Riverdale Park, visit
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info