[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Don't forget! Anacostia Artist Wine & Cheese Reception Fri...

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 16:40:57 UTC 2011

Dear Neighbors,
Please participate in the 2 upcoming events for the Anacostia Watershed
Society.  Every little bit we do for them helps clean our River.  See  below
for details.  The second event is right here in town at the Calvert  House
Restaurant.  On Monday Jan. 31, all day, the Calvert House will  donate a
percentage of the proceeds if you mention AWS.  Go for lunch and  dinner and
help out a great cause.
Audrey