[RP TownTalk] snow removal

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 18:59:03 UTC 2011

If you need help locating someone to clean your sidewalks, contact Code
Enforcement at 301-356-8189, or Code at riverdaleparkmd.gov. They keep a list
of services/persons who will clean your walks.  If there are additional
difficulties, Code would be the ones responsible both for enforcing the
regulation and the folks to talk to if some kind
of special arrangement needs to be made.

Best wishes,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor