[RP TownTalk] Fireflies

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 04:34:06 UTC 2011

I'm always impressed when an octogenarian can come to the keyboard with such
clear memories of an event 93 years in the past. My goodness, for you the be
able to clearly remember those sad words from mom puts you at least five
years old when the conversation took place, so you must be at least 98
today! Kudos to you, Mr. Neilmeyer, for being ambulatory enough to walk
outside this evening, then get back into the house and write up such a
ditty.

I bet your grandson Donnie helped you a bit...

I feel like one of those Puerto Rican girls in Mick Jagger's song, "Miss
You" 'cause I'm "just dyin' to meet you!"

--
Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Property Management, Inc.