[RP TownTalk] Peeping Tom or botched burglary

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 11:11:15 UTC 2011

Thanks for the heads up, I'll certainly keep an eye out for anyone suspicious.

I might also add; if people see anyone suspicious outside my apartment building
(yeah, 4701/4703 Ravenswood), especially at night, please call the police.  My
flower bed out in front of the buildings' been vandalized a couple of times
already this spring; the flowers have been pulled and left near the bldg.
entrance, several times there's beer bottles out front and the main entrance
lights are turned off, so that's a sure sign there's people with nothing to do
but get into trouble.  (my apartment doesn't face the front of the building, so
I'm not able to see what's going on).

We live in a nice town, let's look out for each other and keep it that way, in
spite of the n'er-do-well's.