[RP TownTalk] renewed discussion of Cafritz Project garners some analysis on the Rethinking College Park blog

Carol DePrato tazimax at verizon.net
Wed Jun 1 11:15:29 UTC 2011

I understand that they believe this to be progress, but what does building yet another grocery store and houses and a train line that destroys things like my very convenient vet (Kenilworth Animal Hospital), the bowling alley I grew up using and peoples homes do for progress?  Not much in my opinion, except clog up traffic and make an already overcrowded small town much worse.

On another more cheerful note, does anyone have a local mechanic they can recommend to fix a truck air conditioner?
Thanks,
Carol DePrato-Miller