[RP TownTalk] Beat the heat with a "cool" summer program!

Ferris, Samantha Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com
Wed Jun 1 18:57:55 UTC 2011

Hi everyone! This Sunday, Riversdale is hosting Garden Day, a fun
afternoon for the whole family - whether you've got a green thumb or a
brown one like me! Come on by for children's activities, a family
scavenger hunt in the garden, and more (under the shade of trees &
tents, of course)! For the gardeners and wannabe gardeners, sit in on a
talk and bring your planting specimens and questions to the Plant
Clinic, both given by Master Gardeners. Then, take a guided stroll
through our historic garden and orchard, see what's new in the museum,
and check out an herbal infusions demonstration! Then, taste yummy
refreshments that feature produce direct from our garden!

This event begins on Sunday, June 5 at 12:30pm and is $5 for adults &
FREE for kids 12 and under. Just give us a call before close of business
Thursday at 301.864.0420 to sign on up!

Wanna plan ahead? Keep these in mind!
Thursday, June 16, 7:30pm - Jazz on the Lawn with the Susan Jones
Quartet - FREE!
Sunday, June 19 - Father's Day Tours - Buy one tour ticket, and dad gets
in free!

Hope to see you soon!
Samantha

Samantha Ferris
Education Coordinator
Riversdale House Museum
4811 Riverdale Road, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
Department of Parks and Recreation
The Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission
Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com / www.pgparks.com
301.864.0420 / fax 301.927.3498

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain MNCPPC Department of Parks and Recreation's  proprietary information, which is privileged and confidential. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.