[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park Review

Todd Whitehead twhitehead76 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 12:19:07 UTC 2011

I subscribe to the UrbanTurf real estate blog in my newsfeeds. Occasionally, it provides write-ups on various neighborhoods in the DC Metro area.  Imagine my surprise when Riverdale Park came up the other day:
http://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/riverdale_park_a_town_looking_for_its_identity/3586

Not a lot of new ground is uncovered here: good neighborhood, eclectic housing stock, minimal business opportunities, etc.  But it is good to read what people on the outside think about the town; also, there is a picture of one of my favorite houses in town at the top of the article.

Peter and Mary Saavedra had some really interesting comments about the town.  It would have been nice to know how long they lived here.

Todd