[RP TownTalk] Missing Tabby

Anne Blein-Zuk annelbv at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 04:22:05 UTC 2011

Because of a door that popped opened this evening, our 2 exclusively indoor
tabby cat brothers were roaming the yard for a while this evening, but only one
came home so far..
If you see Poe, he is easily identifiable because of a unique feature: one white
toe on his hind left paw.
He should be wearing a red collar with his rabbies shot info and our number, but
our old address in Hyattsville.

I attached a picture of our 2 cats laying on the couch. Poe is on the right.
The other picture is a close up of Poe sleeping.
Here is a link of a professional picture of a cat who looks just like Poe.

Should you have any news, please contact David at 703-582-6115 and
David at tfkpg.org or Anne at 301-704-6612 and AZuk at LivingClassroomsdc.org

Thank you kindly, Anne