[RP TownTalk] watering swap?

Amber Rodriguez ambergallup at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 03:03:54 UTC 2011

Hi all -

Would another gardener on this list be interested in doing a watering swap with me? Do you have a vacation planned later in July or August? If so, please contact me ASAP. My gardens are large enough that watering would take about 20-25 minutes, so I'd prefer not to ask my busy neighbors to take so much time out of their evening....it'd be better if I could find someone who will also need me to return the favor! Please email if you are interested (near corner of Rt. 1 and Queensbury).

Amber