[RP TownTalk] Friends of the Library - Hyattsville Branch - March 5 Meeting

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 13:49:59 UTC 2011

There will be a Friends of the Hyattsville Branch library meeting this Saturday, March 5 at 9 a.m. The meeting is scheduled for the library's Meeting/Program Room (lower level). This is an exciting and important time to get involved with your beloved library. Meetings are open to the public. Light refreshments will be provided.

Friends of the Hyattsville Branch of the Prince George's County Memorial Library System is dedicated to ensuring the strength and quality of the library's future. Our mission includes supporting the library's special programs, supplementing its equipment and material needs, and promoting public awareness of the library's services. The Friends of the Hyattsville Branch meets the first Saturday of every month at 9 a.m. in the library's special programs room. Meetings are open to the public. For more information, contact the library at 301-985-4690, or consider joining the FHB listserv at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hyattsville_library_friends/. We're also on Facebook.

Friends of the Hyattsville Branch—Connecting the community with its greatest resource.