[RP TownTalk] Used Book Sale Extravaganza! - April 9 - Hyattsville

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:04:54 UTC 2011

Do you like to read or fill your house with books so it looks like you read?
If so, then please join us at the…
Hyattsville Elementary School Parent-Teacher Association’s Annual
Used Book Sale Extravaganza!
Saturday, April 9 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Hyattsville Elementary School, 5311 43rd Avenue, Hyattsville, MD
Map
Children’s Books, New & Classic Fiction, Mysteries & Thrillers, Science Fiction & Fantasy (yes, this means vampires!), Biographies & Memoirs, Cook Books (lots of tasty food), Gardening Books (to prepare for our May native plant sale), Craft & Hobby Books, Histories, Romances, Parenting & Self-Help (we all need it), Sports & Travel, Audio Books, Reference Books
 CDs and DVDs
And much more…

We’ve collected many wonderful books and we expect that everyone will find something they’re sure to enjoy.

Donations are still being accepted outside the Hyattsville Elementary School main office
(5311 43rd Avenue, Hyattsville, MD; 301-209-5800) weekdays between 7:45 a.m. and 6 p.m.
or to set up a donation, e-mail Bart Lawrence at bartkathleen at hotmail.com

For updates, please visit our website at https://sites.google.com/site/ptahes/
Thank you on behalf of the HES-PTA