[RP TownTalk] new mother's group in town?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 20:36:12 UTC 2011

Anne -

I just did a quick search and this is the only TownTalk post I found
in recent months on the topic:

Amber Rodriguez
to towntalk

Jan 22

Hi all -

I'm interested in starting (or joining) a group for new mothers in the
Riverdale Park/Hyattsville area. I have a 6-week old and would love to
meet with others with young babies. If you or someone you know is
interested (or if you know of an existing group I could join!) please
contact me at the email address below. Thanks!

Amber Rodriguez
ambergallup at yahoo.com