[RP TownTalk] A search for neighborhood bloggers

Sonia Dasgupta sonia at patch.com
Sun May 1 13:20:47 UTC 2011

Hey everyone -

Hope you're having a wonderful start to your Sunday.

Just wanted to put this out there to any fans of blogging or writing - we're
looking for folks in the neighborhood to blog! It can be about anything and
you can write as often as you want - or you can write it once a month.
Anyone can write one, but this is a great way for organizations like a
BoyScout leader, new council person (hint hint), head of a town organization
or whomever else to get out information about what their group is doing.

Just send me a brief pitch offline at sonia at patch.com and I'll let you know
what you can do to get started.

Thanks and I'll see at ArtsFest!

Sonia

--
Sonia Dasgupta
Editor | Riverdale Park-University Park Patch<http://riverdalepark.patch.com>
sonia at patch.com
facebook.com/RiverdalePatch
twitter.com/RiverdalePatch
<http://www.facebook.com/RiverdalePatch>

Want to advertise? Contact our Ad Manager Nicole Houston at (301) 332-7519
or email her at nicole.houston at patch.com.