[RP TownTalk] Hyattsville Library Friends Meeting - May 7

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 17:43:19 UTC 2011

>From Dave Horlick...

The "Annual" Meeting of the Friends of the Hyattsville Branch of the Prince George's County Memorial Library System will be held this Saturday, at 9 AM in the library. Please go to the front door to be let in.

This meeting will feature the election of officers for the coming year.

I expect future meetings will be held at a later time, for accessibility reasons that have recently been raised. If you are consequently unable to attend this Saturday and would like to be tele-present, please contact me by email prior to Saturday and I will find you a call-in solution.

Have a terrific weekend,
Dave

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:

Visit Your Group

.