[RP TownTalk] Hyattsville Native Plant Sale Update

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 01:42:01 UTC 2011

- Hyattsville Elementary School PTA Native Plant Sale Update -

We sold more before 11 a.m. today than we thought we'd sell in a day (and a half). In any event, we will be open at 8 a.m. on Sunday and the following are the plant varieties that remain:

Verbena hastata - Blue Vervain
Prunus Seratina -  Black Cherry
Vernonia noveboracensis - New York Ironweed (yes, it's native)
Aquilegia canadensis  - Wild Columbine
Prunus Virginiana - Chokecherry
Spiraea latifolia - Medowsweet
Iris versicolor - Blue Flag Iris

Thank you to everyone who came out today. Your support exceeded our wildest expectations. Next year we'll be sure to have even more plants...many more.
Though we're scheduled to be open from 8 a.m to 2 p.m. tomorrow, our supplies are limited. So, when we sell out (and if you're interested in the remaining varieties, you should arrive early), we will be closing. If you would like to call ahead, please call 301-312-9170.
Again, thank you to everyone.
Bart Lawrence
Hyattsville