[RP TownTalk] Chief Ryan - Being Released from the Washington Hospital Burn Center!

lamphs at aol.com lamphs at aol.com
Thu May 26 14:03:54 UTC 2011

Chief Ryan should be released today from the Washington Hospital Burn Center!  As more information becomes available, we'll let you know.

Chuck still has a recovery period ahead of him, but he is making fantastic progress!

On behalf of the Officers and Members of the Riverdale Volunteer Fire Department, I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers for Chuck.

I am out of town at present.  If you have any questions, please direct them to Deputy Chief Robert Cease at  240-694-8018.

Steve Lamphier, President, Riverdale VFD