[RP TownTalk] Peeping Tom or botched burglary

Corey Slavitt cls at pobox.com
Sun May 29 15:48:12 UTC 2011

A male stranger was in my fenced back yard on Oglethorpe Street,
shining a flashlight into my side door window at 5 a.m. today.  I had
been awakened at 4:30 am by the cat and dog, and while in the kitchen
fetching water at the sink, I looked to my right, and there was the
stranger staring at me with his flashlight.  He fled at the sound of
my blood-curdling scream, and the police were here within a minute.
Don't know if they apprehended the interloper, but want my neighbors
to know so they can choose to be extra cautious.