[RP TownTalk] Last call for Director of Trolley Operations volunteer for the Festival of Lights

Jim Coleman jcolema3 at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 13:47:19 UTC 2011

Director of Elf Operations for the 2011 Festival of Lights. This job
entails the following categories:

   1. Recruit elves to sing, make song books, other jobs as you see fit.
   2. Develop trolley routes and a map.
   3. Supervise elf operations.
   4. Keep the trolleys running on time.
   5. Encourage donations for the Canned Food Drive.

For your trouble, we will do our best to give you what you need to carry
out these duties. Interested? We'd love to have you on our organizing
committee so that we can have a good, hard working, cohesive team. Please
contact me with any questions you might have on this matter.

We are trying to get a volunteer by Wednesday of this week, if possible.

Thanks,

Jim Coleman
Festival Coordinator
Festival of Lights & Holiday Market