[RP TownTalk] Fundraiser to help a family in need

Jen Sanderson jensan6877 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 18:20:36 UTC 2011

Hi All,

A former high school classmate of mine has fallen on some hard times.  She was laid off and she & her 3 young children are homeless right now.  She has secured temporary housing thru the help of many generous people.

I am holding a fundraiser at Ledo's in College Park tomorrow, Thursday, Nov. 10th.  If you come in tomorrow between 3pm & 11pm and give the server the attached flyer, a percentage of your food bill will be donated to the family.  I will be there from approx 5:30pm-7:30pm to accept donations.

If you cannot make it, but would like to donate something (money, gift cards-grocery, Target, gas, etc), please email me and I will make arrangements to come get it or you can send it to me.

Here's a link to an article about the family:
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mdgazette.com%2Fcontent%2Frecession-pushes-mom-3-kids-brink-each-day-brings-search-shelter%23.TrK0RoHx0yE.facebook&h=iAQHMiamL

Please feel free to pass the flyer on to people in the area.

Thanks,
Jen
42nd Ave.