[RP TownTalk] Help support Riverdale Elementary

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 12:18:28 UTC 2011

Just a reminder that if you shop at Giant, please consider registering your card with Riverdale Elementary.  It is a free and easy way to support your local, neighborhood school.  To register your card with the school, please log on to www.giantfood.com/aplus or call 18772752758.  TheID# is 00450 for Riverdale.

Thanks!

Also, please consider joining us on Saturday,October 22nd from 9am-11am as we work to beautify Riverdale Elementary.  We will be planting trees, shrubs, and bulbs as well as picking up litter and continuing to make the playground more hospitable for our kids. Please come out!  We need lots of volunteers for this event. Also, if you have landscaping experience or equipment we could use you.  We have a few projects that entail and little more heavy lifting than others.

Take care,
Dannielle
Co-chair PTO beautification committee

Dannielle Glaros