[RP TownTalk] Quick Fix subs - is it still open?

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 19:06:28 UTC 2011

   Does anyone know if the Quick Fix sub/sandwich place (where Chips N Deli and Subway used to be) is still open?  I was in a few weeks ago for a sub, but when I went by on the bus last Saturday, it looked like there was brown paper over the inside of the glass door and I didn't see the "open" sign up.

Hope it's not closed; I like to patronize "Mom and Pop" businesses and even though they didn't have a big selection, their subs were pretty good.