[RP TownTalk] Patch Halloween Photo Contest

Sonia Dasgupta sonia at patch.com
Thu Oct 27 17:28:36 UTC 2011

Patch is accepting photos of your children's most creative Halloween
costumes. We partnered with Heidi Klum, host of Project Runway, and she will
choose a winner. A grand prize winner gets a three-day, two night trip to LA
or NYC to meet her and can choose any charity to receive $1,031 in
donations, even one locally. Nine runners up can also choose a charity to
receive a $1.031.

The deadline is Halloween at 9 p.m. Here's the details:
http://riverdalepark.patch.com/articles/your-photos-could-make-your-kid-a-halloween-star-a2d61305#video-8177822

--
Sonia Dasgupta
Editor | Riverdale Park-University Park Patch<http://riverdalepark.patch.com>
sonia at patch.com
facebook.com/RiverdalePatch
twitter.com/RiverdalePatch
<http://www.facebook.com/RiverdalePatch>

Want to advertise? Contact our Ad Manager Nicole Houston at (301) 332-7519
or email her at nicole.houston at patch.com.