[RP TownTalk] EXECUTIVE SESSION LAST NIGHT on Cafritz Development

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 16:21:52 UTC 2011

Goes without saying, as always, the people with the money and influence will do what they want; to put it as politely as possible, they don't care about our town one little bit.  Yeah buddy, good old "let's take care of the planet", ecology-minded Whole Foods, tearing down all those older growth trees to put up yet another store....  Somewhere down the line, many years from now, people can look at pictures at what used to be Riverdale PARK, 'cause there won't be any 'park' left.

Very sad and as there's not a thing that I can do, I don't think I'll bother commenting on this matter anymore.  Like I'm sure that what I say, seeing as I have NO money or influence, matters.