[RP TownTalk] Yard Sale Queensbury

Nina Faye ns_faye at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 11:09:53 UTC 2011

Sat. Sept. 10.  Rained out last week; lots more stuff added. Marble bust; Vintage Motorola radio with Bakelite push knobs in lovely small mahogany end table size cabinet; vintage floor lamp with marble base; vintage Deco metal floor lamp; wool Indian rug; solid cherry handmade drop leaf table (needs work); vintage chandeliers and ceiling fixtures; vintage and antique table lamps; assorted chairs; assorted pictures and paintings; huge midCentury Modern batik framed artwork; small tables including vintage tile top fancy metal tables and modern custom made signed Buzak "display" table with ebony and quilted maple; china; glassware; miscellaneous household; collectible stamp albums; first day covers some with coins; vintage Christmas; halogen lamps; lots more vintage toys; new, vintage, and antique kitchen tools; jewelry-old and new; lots more stuff as we are still cleaning out the garage, front porch, and basement. We might find the tools also.