[RP TownTalk] Loose dog near mansion

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 01:56:47 UTC 2011

At about 9:20pm this evening, I spotted a loose reddish-brown dog  trotting
on Lafayette and Oliver.  Looks like he weighs about 70 pounds,  roundish
head, like a lab-boxer-mastiff -y mix.  I tried to get him to come  to me
but he kept trotting on, stopping to check me out only when he was  at a safe
distance.  He went down Oliver toward the mansion and decided not  to follow
him in the dark.

Does anyone know where he belongs or who owns him?  Or have you  seen any
signs?

Adrianne Lefkowitz
Madison Street