[RP TownTalk] Jey's Auto

Andrew Salgadoe asalgadoe at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 01:22:20 UTC 2011

I agree with what the council is doing. Allowing another gas station to be built here would add to the blight. 3 gas stations within two blocks? The free market economy continues to fail us so I'm glad city councils are pushing for what voters want. Hyattsville was able to get several great restaurants, an organic grocery store, and more to come. I think its a great idea (provided we get a good price) to replace Jey's with green space while we wait for something better. When other businesses see how well EYA is doing, I don't think it will be long before we can resell the land...for more and to a business that adds other services or retail we want.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android