[RP TownTalk] Jey's Auto

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:45:05 UTC 2011

>>> If Jey wanted, he could sue the MUTC and the Town for not allowing him to build a convenience store because this is an accepted use in the MUTC guidelines.  If his design conforms to the guidelines, then he can build.  It's that simple.  <<<

And if he wanted to build a convenience store (without the gas
station) there would have been no  issue. He didn't want to do that.

>>> Maybe "we" should tell you what color to paint your house, or maybe "we" don't like the bushes in the front yard, or maybe "we" don't like your house at all because it doesn't work with the Victorian next door.  Given how you feel about Jey's, you shouldn't have any problem with doing what "we" want at your expense even though you are the property owner. <<<

Oh good. I was thinking of converting my property to be a smelting
plant. The money I make from that plant will pay for a new house I
want to buy in Potomac, so I won't have to live with the consequences
of my decision. I could make a lot of money with that smelting plant,
so I think I should be allowed to do it. It's my right to do that
since I own the property.

-Sarah

--
Sarah Wayland