[RP TownTalk] Jey's Auto

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Mon Sep 19 17:08:42 UTC 2011

To all who are citizens of Riverdale Park -
At a time when there are pressing issues concerning the future of the town, taxes, and our  quality of life,
It would be very helpfully for the future of Riverdale Park if you would follow the issues with comprehension,
 that is don't just check in occasionally, request that the town put the meeting back on TV or go to the meetings and be involved with the town discussion making.
This is a town, by the people and for the people, made up of citizens. We the citizens of are responsible for the future of Riverdale Park.
We don't elect our town officials so they can think for us, we do it so they can represent what the citizens think.
Looks like it's time for some people to bone up on this country's history and the meaning of a Democratic Government .......