[RP TownTalk] parking at EYA

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 14:48:35 UTC 2011

Here's an idea.  Why don't we let Hyattsville annex Jey's Auto and  maybe
they can talk to him about making it a parking garage for the Art's  Center.
We can solve our problem and also give Hyattsville an opportunity  to solve
their parking problem.
Audrey

In a message dated 9/22/2011 10:26:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,