[RP TownTalk] parking at EYA

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 16:47:51 UTC 2011

looking back at the HOPE thread on bike racks, i'm afraid that the racks now
in front of Elevation Burger may be it (i.e., those are the racks that were
identified as on the way in that July thread).

clearly more are needed. certainly near YOM (not to be confused with MOM) if
we are to bike-to-shop.