[RP TownTalk] Cafritz proposal on the Kojo Nnamdi Show

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 19:03:28 UTC 2011

Friends and neighbors,

For those interested in the Cafritz/Whole Foods development issue I want to
let you know the topic will be discussed on the  Kojo Nnamdi Show on WAMU
88.5 PM, Monday starting at 12 Noon. I understand the emphasis of the show
will be on the issues of high-end retail for Prince Georges and smart
growth.

I was invited to be on the panel that will discuss this proposal and look
forward to the conversation with Kojo and the other panelists--who as of my
last talk with the producer had not been finalized.

Best wishes,

Vern
--
Vernon Archer, Mayor