[RP TownTalk] Parking, etc

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Sat Sep 24 17:51:52 UTC 2011

Funny you bring this up. I recently was reading a newspaper from 1939, researching the history of the town of Riverdale Park's WPA built community center building (the one the town recently sold to park and planning)
And came across an article about a proposed shuttle bus taking  residents from  Riverdale  to shopping in Hyattsville.