[RP TownTalk] ISO home for beautiful cat

Amber Rodriguez ambergallup at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 13:01:04 UTC 2011

Hello -

I'm seeking a good home for a fantastic adult cat. Buttercup has been my cat for many years. My husband's daughter, however, is severely allergic to her and 6 months ago I had to find her a good home nearby. Unfortunately, that situation has fallen through due to the introduction of a dog into the apartment.

Buttercup is a beautiful, soft 9 year-old gray long-haired Persian mix - extremely affectionate and good with kids - quite docile. She requires a lot of love and some occasional brushing, but is otherwise low-maintenance. I'm looking for a permanent home for her among people who are home a normal amount of time, don't have a dog (or probably other cats, either), and like to show affection to animals. She comes with ALL accoutrement: bowls, carrier, brush, toys, litter box and scoop, etc.

Please let me know if you can help me find a good home for her -

Amber

cell: 202 680 0386