[RP TownTalk] gunfire on Ravenswood

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 17:28:30 UTC 2012

Ohmygawd, what time was that?  I've been dealing with pollen allergies the past few days and my head's been so stuffy I can barely hear the trains, I didn't hear any gunfire.  Hopefully no innocent people were hurt by whatever was going on.  VERY worrying, thanks for letting us know.

Guess this would be a good time to ask people who live in that area, esp. with warmer weather coming on, if you see people loitering around the apt. building at 4701/4703 Ravenswood, esp. at night, or if you see anything that might be suspcious, PLEASE call the police.  The owner got rid of several ne'-er-do-well's over the past few months, but I've heard there's still "commerce" going on outside at night and last nights' gunfire could very well be related to whatever IS going on.  My apartment doesn't face the front of the building, so I can't see what's happening.  There's still a few of us "old timers" in the building who are trying to keep things decent, and all of us here in town have to look out for each other.  Let's be careful out there!