[RP TownTalk] What grocery store?

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sun Apr 15 15:23:26 UTC 2012

Chris I would suggest that we also
beware of the unsubstantiated accusation and innuendo.

To my knowledge no one has provided any solid information to support the
suggestion that Cafritz plans on, or foresees, any change in the anchor
store of their proposed project.

Although everyone is free to express their opinion(s), when those
opinions are based on an underlying distrust of successful businessmen,
not facts, the distinction needs to be highlighted.

As we all know planting seeds of doubt, rumors, leaves others in the
position of defending themselves by trying to prove a negative. Innuendo
and rumor do take on a life of their own and if repeated often enough,
begin to influence people's opinion.

TownTalk, I think, has always been above that trying to use _facts_ to
inform people and their opinions.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org