[RP TownTalk] What grocery store?

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 14:45:14 UTC 2012

Thank you Bruce.  You are a true environmentalist.
audrey bragg

In a message dated 4/17/2012 10:30:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bruce.wernek at verizon.net writes:

Hi Sara

Thanks for the links to the right of way info.

A correction to your comments on the wildlife below.  A  lot of the
wildlife will not be "displaced".  They will be buried  alive or crushed if they
live in burrows (wood chuck, rabbits, turtles,  snakes, etc.) as the
bulldozers move/drive over the earth while they  are in their homes; crushed or
buried alive if they live in the  trees (squirrels, racoon, nestlings, snakes,
etc) when they jump to "saftey"  as the trees they are living in are being
felled; or hit by construction  equipment or cars (fox, deer) when they return
looking for their  homes bewildered, after their homes have  been destroyed.
 And don't forget the myriad bugs, worms,  insects, etc.  I'm sure you can
figure out what's going to happen to  them.  To put it bluntly, wholesale
extermination of wildlife on the  Cafritz property in exchange for Whole
Foods.  This is what many of you  are so excited about.

To add insult to injury, after the construction is  completed, any wildlife
that was displaced will be living in your  house (racoons, bats), yards
(deer, woodchucks, fox), or trees  (opossums) and eating your trash and
ornamentals.  Then we'll  call pest control resulting in many of these animals
being  euphanized.

I'm sorry if what I've outlined above is unpleasant for some of our
readers, but it's much more so for those who are most affected by it.   Keep in
mind, this scenario is playing out all over the world each time a new
contruction project is undertaken.  Political correctness be  damned.

Bruce