[RP TownTalk] The Franciscan Monastery Garden Guild Annual Herb & Plant sale

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 17:19:44 UTC 2012

[Forwarded from the HOPE listserve]

Mark your calendars!

The Franciscan Monastery Garden Guild Annual Herb & Plant sale

Annual Herb & Plant sale
Saturday,   May 5th   10 am to 6 pm
Sunday,   May 6th   9 am to 3:00 pm

300 spectacular roses: Hybrid Hybrid Tea Roses, Floribundas, Climbers,
Tree Rose, Regosas, Landscapers and Shrubs

New varieties of Azaleas and Camellias from the same supplier that
provides these products to only the elite nurseries in this area—but
our prices are more affordable.

Look for Dogwoods, Crepe Myrtles and Stewartias this year.  There will
be some additional deciduous trees of high quality available.

In addition to small landscaping plants, we will again offer
Blueberry, Raspberry, and Grape vines.  We hope that we have ordered
enough as they always sell out.

The organic herbs, so reasonably priced, are a standard—we've
increased our order for Basil again!

Our supplier of annuals will provide some new and improved varieties
plus the old standbys while maintaining our quality standards.

In addition to the plants there will be vendors on hand.  Some of the
wares include:  jewelry, cooking mixes, teas, potpourri made with
plants grown in the Monastery Gardens.

Please go to our location page for a map and directions (WWW.FMGG.ORG)

--
Sarah Wayland
sarah.wayland at gmail.com